Make a commitment to act on behalf of racial equity: read an article, listen to a podcast, or donate to help organizations that fight for equity.
Here are a couple of quality podcasts to try:
- NPR Code Switch: A tale of two school districts
- TED Talk: How to overcome our biases? Walk boldly toward them!
- TED Talk: How To Deconstruct Racism, One Headline at a Time
Here are a couple of good articles:
- 10 things you should know about white privilege
- 100 Ways White People Can Make Life Less Frustrating For People of Color
- Levels of Racism: A theoretic framework and gardener's tale
Want something more in-depth? Try one of these.
- 21-Day Racial Equity Habit Forming Challenge.
- The 11 Step Guide to Understanding Race, Racism, and Privilege
Or donate to a worthwhile organization that works toward racial equity.