Our Sundays look different, and so do many of our other priorities.
- We are open and welcoming to all, and proud of our longtime work in support of the LGBTQ+ community, eve n in a global church which is split on this issues.
- We are strong proponents of social justice, curating a community social justice series and acting to change that which is unjust.
- Our Social Action Ministry Team (SAMT) leads the way in these efforts as well as in our feeding and education ministries.Our feeding and education ministries are mulit-faceted.
- The fund traditionally used at the pastor's discretion is now managed by SAMT as the Nieghbor's Fund, providing help for neighbors in crisis through a simple and generous process.
- Ourweekly newsletter has all the information you need to connect, participate, support and enjoy.
- Our facility acts as a community center, with meetngs, practices, worship services and events for at least 4 churches, 8 12-step groups, PFLAG, Gender Diversity and other organizations all partnering with us because of our building's value.